Thursday, September 2, 2010

About That Thing Called Sammer

My name is Sam Brohaugh. My parents nicknamed me Sammer for no real reason. They never even realised they were calling me Sammer until one day when I told them I liked it. If you were to call me Sammer, I would respond to it much quicker.

A lot of people call me weird. I like being kind of different. Most people like who I am, so I'm not the creepy kind of weird. I'm very relaxed, and say what I want with no fear of being ridiculed, but do sensor myself so as to not harm anybody. I'm all about having fun, and just being goofy. I'm not an outgoing person, but try to be.

I've been tinkering with computer all my life, and have since gotten very good at them. I rode a horse for the first time last summer. It was an incredible experience. I'm not so into video games like I was when I was younger. My favorite color is green. I am left-handed.

This summer I went to Nebraska to see my friend and her husband before they move to Italy because her husband is in the military. I'm pretty jealous. I also went to St. Louis this summer with two good friends of mine. My favorite thing about that trip was the boba tea. It's Tea with boba balls in it. What are boba balls, you may ask? Well, they're tapioca gummies, only the size of marbles, and not very sweet.

I have 2 brothers, and I'm the middle child. I love being the middle child because I have an older brother to compete with, and a younger brother to keep under my thumb. Hehehe. I love my parents very much, and I know they love me.

1 comment:

  1. You must enjoy traveling! I am jealous too that I can't go to Italy, that would be a great place to visit.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete